Holiday Vibes
It's my summer holiday now, and I'm kicking back. For the next couple of weeks, my updates here will be more brief. So, instead of my usual wall of doom and gloom, here are some of my most played tracks from recent times.
Which, of course, will mostly be all doom and gloom.
The Pretty Reckless remains a criminally underrated band, although their recent touring with AC/DC should change that at least some. This particular track from 2021 serves as a chilling prophecy for what is happening in the USA right now.
Speaking of criminally underrated bands, Nothing But Thieves always finds itself represented in whatever new playlist I create.
VANT is a British alt-rock band. Their lyrics often deal with the darker side of humanity, which kind of resonates with yours truly. I don't think they've released anything new since 2018, which is a shame.
The Blue Stones always manages to scratch a certain itch in my brain. This is their most recent track and I love it.
LEAP is another London based band and they rock pretty damn hard.
Comments
Post a Comment