Birth of a Blog

I've had the idea of doing this for many years. Perhaps it's my midlife crisis that finally got me started - I'll be 50 this year and starting a blog seems cheaper than buying a motorcycle. 


Not to mention I kinda hate motorcycles.


For the most part, I guess I'm doing this just to see if I can. I enjoy writing, and consider it one of the few things I'm somewhat good at.

This is also an attempt to do some self-healing, hence "rememberment" - trying to reattach some of my missing pieces by digging into the past. (Cool huh? Honestly, I just like playing with words. Pretty happy with this one!) Seriously though, some of the stuff I'm about to write here will be quite heavy.  I'm going to deal with sensitive topics such as mental issues and religion. You should probably consider yourself warned. 


Thanks for joining. Perhaps we will both learn something along the way.


I love stories. The ones I've found most captivating span across genres - comedy and tragedy, adventure and horror, mystery, drama and romance. The sort that will make you feel all kinds of things.


Don't we all have one such story to tell?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Relative Age Effect

Rememberment, Chapter XXI: 1986

Rememberment, Chapter XX: Christmas Quarrels